Mountaintop Christian Fellowship
WHO ARE WE?
We are an Apostolic church that believes and teaches the five-fold ministry according to Ephesians 4:11-16; for the purposes of edifying and encouraging the body to use the gifts that God has given them. We are real, relevant and relational in all that we do.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- The Bible is the infallible inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the one triune God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).
- We believe that man was created in the image & likeness of God.
- We believe that repentance and faith toward Jesus produces the work of justification in the believer.
- We believe water baptism by immersion is commanded of every believer.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a necessary & vital experience for every believer.
- We believe that God is a covenant-making & keeping God.
- We believe that the Church is the people of God.
- We believe God to be the source of all legitimate authority & that all earthly authority is to be subjected to Him.
- We believe that God & His people are opposed by supernatural foes in the persons of Satan.
- We believe that Jesus will personally return to earth in power & glory.
- We believe that every person will stand before God & be judged at the end of this age.
- We believe that God has provided certain ordinances & transactions which are to be a part of the Church life: Baptism, Communion, Marriage, Licensing, Laying on of Hands.
Senior & Founding Pastors: Associate Pastors:
Pastors Al and Shelly Vamosy Pastors Elliott and MaryJo Oakes
Elders: Leadership: Trustees:
Rev. Frank MacCracken Sr. Melvin Howland
Rev. Frank MacCracken Jr. Pastors Al and Shelly Vamosy